Campus Ambassador Program recognizes enthusiastic students, hardworking and motivated students by giving them the opportunity to develop knowledge and leadership skills by representing DIYguru on their College campus.
- Obtain leadership roles on your campus.
- Reflect your position of responsibility & experience in your resume.
- Networking opportunity with DIYguru Campus Ambassadors from best of the institutions around the country.
- Internship opportunities for top performers.
- Get a certificate of Campus ambassador at DIYguru.
- Earn while you Learn – Get some monetary benefits.
- Can attend any paid workshop / training of DIYguru on discounted pricing / free of cost* throughout the year.
- Get personalized DIYguru ID card & V-card.
- Get DIYguru Merchandise such as T-shirts for free.
The applicant must be a pre-final year student of a college/university. Active students of any stream from 2nd year onwards can apply.
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities.
- Previous experience in organizing events would be an advantage but it is not mandatory.
- Should be proactive, creative and enthusiastic.
- Good Academic Record.
- Come up with innovative ideas on how we can associate with your college.
- Publicize – Publicize our Training programs by displaying posters on notice boards, Sharing e-posters, Circulating E-Mails, etc.
- Participate and Promote – Encourage people from your college to participate in our training program or
- Organize seminar, workshops & training in own college.
- Find out the most effective medium of communicating with all students