- Basic understanding of computers
- Basic understanding of website and internet
Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) comes up with the list of top 10 vulnerability. This course will teach you those 10 threats identified by the OWASP.
1) All those 10 threats
2) The impact of the threat
3) How you can execute those threats
4) Countermeasures of the threats
The course include the practical guide on DVWA to understand the ins and outs.
This course is for:
1. Anyone who wants to know the web security.
2. Developers who want to have a security check while they make their application
3. IT managers, security auditors
4. Students who wants to have first class understanding of the web security.
5. Anyone who is preparing for an interview in the security field
There are many other courses on OWASP on Udemy what is special about this?
1. Technical understanding in as simple as possible.
2. Practical tutorials for the attacks
3. Updated content every few months
4. Special Countermeasures section to make sure you know every possible way to avoid the mistakes
What if I want to know more about a specific topic or something that is not clear?
Ask the question and I will reply with the solution. If I feel like I should add any new module or videos for the course then I will add them too.
- Developers who want to develop secure websites
- Computer science students
- Cybersecurity professionals
- Anyone who is interested in ethical hacking
The course has over 5 hours of content which also covers part of the web security. We partnered with some YouTubers in order to make these videos.
|Welcome to OWASP course||00:00:00|
|About OWASP course||00:00:00|
|What is OWASP?|
|What is OWASP||00:00:00|
|OWASP top 10||00:00:00|
|Setting up environment|
|Installing Kali Linux||00:00:00|
|Understanding injection attacks and its types||00:00:00|
|Understanding SQL Injection attacks||00:00:00|
|Performing SQL injection Attack||00:00:00|
|Blind SQL injection Attack||00:00:00|
|Countermeasures to SQL injection||00:00:00|
|Understanding Command Injection Attack||00:00:00|
|Command Injection Attack||00:00:00|
|Understanding Broken Authentication||00:00:00|
|Sensitive Data Exposure|
|Understanding Sensitive Data Exposure||00:00:00|
|Attack scenario and case study||00:00:00|
|Countermeasures to secure data||00:00:00|
|Understanding XML External Entities (XXE)||00:00:00|
|Guide on hunting XXE||00:00:00|
|Broken Access Control|
|Understanding Broken Access Control||00:00:00|
|Understanding Security misconfiguration||00:00:00|
|Understanding XSS attack||00:00:00|
|DOM based XSS attack||00:00:00|
|Reflected XSS attack||00:00:00|
|Stored XSS attack||00:00:00|
|CSP bypass attack||00:00:00|
|Understanding Insecure Deserialization||00:00:00|
|Using components with known vulnerabilities|
|Introduction to Using components with known vulnerabilities||00:00:00|
|Insufficient logging and Monitoring|
|Detailed understanding of OWASP A10||00:00:00|
|Conclusion and Resources|
|All OWASP Cheat Sheet||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.